Bergamo (Italy), Via Fantoni, 1907. The sign reads: "Fabbrica di Alluminio Baldassare Agnelli".
It is here that the history of our company begins. The beginnings were not so easy.
Just think, aluminum plants required systems that no workshop had thought about constructing.
One had to think about which objects to make then study the machines to make them.
Aluminum was a metal created with modern times...
waiting to be discovered